Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thank You....




For being the rock on which I stand.

For all the times you've played swords and light sabers.

For letting the boys "beat you up" even when I know you're tired.

For bringing out the best in our boys..and in me too.

For never doubting that our boys will be exceptional.

For making it your mission to find "Odie" when he was lost on a trolley in Maine.

For instilling in our kids your love of music.

For always making dinner and never grumbling about cleaning the kitchen.

For your creative energy and sharing it with the boys.

For seamlessly taking over when you know Mommy needs a break.

For being their hero.

For never being self-conscious about kissing your boys.

For the thousands of mental snapshots I have of tender moments between you and your boys.

I thank you.
I love you.
Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful.

happy father's day to the lucky guy!